Popular Posts

Saturday 7 December 2013

Movie 4 Suckers


 
Recently I watched a Nigerian movie titled GET RICH & DIE YOUNG.

In this movie, a lot of assumptions where made which is totally based on misinformation and ignorance. Movies are meant to be a means through which information and knowledge is dispensed , not for the propagation of propaganda and concepts that is based on misinformation and superstitions.

I am not a movie critic but I am a gifted movie analyst which is why I see movie making as an indispensable mode of enlightening and uplifting the spirit of humanity. Suffice you to know that movies produced by SUCKERS would be enjoyed by SUCKERS and would breed a generation of SUCKERS!!!

In this Nigerian movie, GET RICH & DIE YOUNG, a lot of assumption based on misconception where made though I am going to hint on only two;

1.     LUCIFER IS THE GOD OF MONEY AND CASH – People this is a laughable assumption. What this means is that for you to be rich and command cash, you have to worship Lucifer.

Here is a secret to all the poor and pathetic suckers;  go and worship Lucifer that you might be rich and wealthy.

Nonsense.

What do the producer of the movie know about Lucifer. They will tell you that Lucifer is the Archangel who disobeyed God’s command thereby incurring the wrath of God which led to his being dismissed from his glorious height.

Isn’t it true that it is one of those narratives that religion uses to imprison the mind of humanity.

This narrative is as credible as the tooth fairy tales. After all when I was a child my mother said that I should be throwing my detached milk teeth to the corrugated iron-roofing sheet else the lizard will eat it there by preventing the re-growth of my tooth.

How I cower when I was a child. But now I have entered the age of reasoning.

Soooo… guess what?...

I am thinking for myself.

So who is Lucifer?

In the mystery religions and teachings of the Greek and Roman civilization, even as far back in time as the Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Chaldeans civilizations, Lucifer have been known with many names and non depicts a malevolent entity.

Lucifer is known as ‘The Bright Morning Star’.

Morning star is of course the planet Venus and the Latin name for Venus is Lucifer.

Lucifer literally means  “Light Bearer”

So if you want to see Lucifer, just wake up at the first sign of the dawn which is around 3:30am GMT and look up in the sky towards the east i.e where the sun rises. You will see a bright, lone star. That star is the planet Venus.

That my dear is LUCIFER.
 
 

2.     ILLUMINATI IS THE CHURCH OF SATAN -

Ask these people now, ‘who are the Illuminati?’ and they will just ramble the line that was spoon fed to them by the power that be.

Ask them what is the Church of Satan, they will say it is the Church of the Illuminati.

Well, I am not affirming or refuting any notion because you have the right to your own opinion as I am to mine.

If you want to know my stance on this issue, I will refer you to one of my articles titled The Illuminati.

 

What is the point I am trying to make. It is that movie making is a serious business. Anybody that have decided to affect the human consciousness has singled him/herself out for a sensitive and fragile calling.

Psychologists, Teachers, Novelists, Movie Producers, Talk show Presenters, Bloggers, Inventors, Visionaries, Musicians, Philosophers and Parents of course are the categories of humanity that works directly with the spirit of humanity i.e they affect the consciousness of humanity directly.

They are the ones that work side by side with the divine and only posterity will judge them.

The types of movies you watch, the types of entertainment you engage in, the types of books you read and the type of music you listen to tells a lot about WHO YOU ARE.

If you enjoy ill informed, superstitious and highly biased and prejudiced movie then you are a SUCKER.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment